The XEXTEX Team and Mission:
The Xextex team is made up of a unique group of people with a wide array of education and experience. Together they have over 150 years of experience in the Environmental industry.
Our Mission: To develop innovative products that improve the quality of the global environment and enhance the removal of hydrocarbons from water environments utilizing clean recycled waste synthetic materials.
We would like to introduce you to the Xextex team:
E-mail: Click on the name of the person you wish to contact.
Jerry Brownstein – President & CEO
- Tom Coyner – Information and Technology Director
- Virender Bhogal – Oceanographer and Environmental Consultant
- Jeff Holtzman - Graphic Designer - www.JLHDesign.com
- Jill Hass - Technical Writer
- Scott Huck - Web Design - www.quietvalleywebdesign.com
- Evan McAuley, Apprentice
- Suzanne McAuley, Art Consultant
The Xextex Corporation, USA
70 East Sunset Way #188
Issaquah, WA. 98027